Thursday, February 9, 2012

Abs the Blogger 1.0

How does one blog?  What should I blog about?  Who is going to read this blog?  Do I have time to blog?  Why do I feel the need to blog?  Will what I blog be worth reading?

All valid questions - none of which I have answers to.  Regardless, here I am venturing into the blogging world.  Why not?

This whole idea started out extremely promising... I typed "how do I make a blog" into the Google search bar and voila! a blog was born.  In general, I expect that I will ended up posting just about everything; whatever happens to be on my mind at the moment.  Maybe nothing terribly profound, but then again, maybe something spectacular.

The premise behind the overly-thought-out title, After All, came from the idea that maybe, possibly, perhaps occasionally I could end my posts with the cheesy catch phrase and a little wisdom.  That may turn out to be too much though, we'll see.

Anyway, here goes nothing.  After all, what do I have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment